Saturday, April 5, 2008

Atonement



I heard mixed reviews about this movie before I watched it. Some thought it was beautiful. Some thought it was just alright. I was anxious to see where I fit in. No one properly prepared me for what I got which is why I'm writing this. Let me truly sum it all up.

Lies-torture-depression-sadness-death.

Then atonement.

Whats the point if they're dead? Lame. If its not a documentary, if it's not an indie film, I don't watch films to be faced with some sad reality. I watch for entertainment. I hope no one on the verge of suicide comes near this film. The fact that so many lives were changed/destroyed due to a childhood lie is so ridiculously frustrating to watch.

So be strong and watch with caution dear friends.





No comments:

Life is Good

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm living in Gainesville in this time of transition as I wait for God to reveal the next step. Yea it's pretty sweet.