Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Too Cool for School

So lately I've been pondering how far to go with my education. I realize I don't have to have all the plans figured out but I'm a planner. I like to think about it. I really need to work on focusing on the present more. Anyways I'm going to head for the masters until something gets in the way. We'll see how far I get but I'm really excited. When I'm at work I am forever wishing I knew so much more about what I was doing. I know enough to do my job but I don't want to just get by.

Pretty soon I will start putting pictures up here.

1 comment:

Kelli Bagby said...

That is so awesome! Good for you! I miss you, we need to catch up. Will call soon.

Life is Good

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm living in Gainesville in this time of transition as I wait for God to reveal the next step. Yea it's pretty sweet.