Monday, May 28, 2007

A Weekend Worth Blogging About

Sooooooo here are some highlights of my nice long weekend:

* Got to spend quality time with a couple of my favorite people
* Spent time in downtown (with those people)
* Got a lot of exercise
* Tried a new recipe
* Had awesome conversation
* Went swimming twice
* Made much progress in a good book
* Soaked up the sun (with sunscreen of course)
* Did laundry
* Had gelato
* Prayed a lot
* Watched a good movie
* Created a facebook account

* Crochetted
* Got humbled about a couple of things in my life ( much needed)
* Slept in the latest I have in a while
* Smiled at every person I made eye contact with in Sams Club today

yeeeeeesh life is good indeed

1 comment:

mer said...

YESHHHHHH!!!!! i love this new word! courtesy of michael scott!

Life is Good

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm living in Gainesville in this time of transition as I wait for God to reveal the next step. Yea it's pretty sweet.