Monday, April 6, 2009

Here's to Monday

It's 9:30 which is bed time-ish for me, so I probably shouldn't take the time to write this (those are always the best kind of blogs). I guess I feel like I have so much to say. About what I don't really know. Nothing and everything. I wish I were better at writing so I could convey my thoughts more eloquently. Like Linda or Liz or so many others I know. Luckily I have bullet points to assist! So here we go with some of the latest happenings.

* In February I fulfilled my new years resolution by going on a date with someone I was actually interested in! Even though it didn't turn into forever it sure was a good experience and a great way to get back into the whole dating scene. Hot damn :-)

*Last weekend I got to see the moon through a telescope. I had never been to an observatory before and I really liked it. Nerd alert.

*I've thoroughly been enjoying my job since school ended. Being there 100% mentally makes a difference and I love my kids so much. Somedays I wonder if I can ever leave peds.

*I still have no idea where I will be working in a couple months but I'm not worried about it at all. That is definitely part of the freedom my faith provides. I'd be such a wreck without it.

*Baseball season started today and I'm excited. I'm also not sure who I am or how I got this way.

*More often than not this year I catch myself thinking I don't want to move out of Florida. Refer to the above bullet, second sentence. Seriously

*I recently read the Shack. I didn't find myself as into it as many others I know have been. Overall very interesting though. Maybe if I hadn't read the book review on discerningreader.com first it would be a different story. My advice is read it for yourself. Not while you are at the gym though. Crying on the treadmill is really confusing to anyone near.


However cheesy this sounds: I love where I'm at, what I do, who I know and what I'm learning.

This part of the journey is really exciting.

1 comment:

linda said...

"i have bullet points instead"

i love you.

Life is Good

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm living in Gainesville in this time of transition as I wait for God to reveal the next step. Yea it's pretty sweet.