Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thank God for Humor

...because over the past week or two I've been feeling so vulnerable. To what specifically I cannot say. I wanted to get a job at the VA in Gainesville and last week I learned that door closed. I'm not particularly upset about it because it's providing some direction. I'm applying to one other hospital here and if that doesn't work out then what? Will I actually end up moving out of Gainesville?

So now I'm thinking of applying in Clearwater, Tampa and maybe Orlando and Jacksonville. I have never desired to live in Orlando but they have such a large variety of really good hospitals (it seems). Jacksonville...eh at least it has beaches. AND I could work anywhere for at least one year.

God sure is keeping things interesting. If I didn't have Him to rely on then what would I do with myself? Xanax perhaps? I should drop that into my cocktail anyway and then I'd be in really good shape! haha nah

I LOVE CARDS

Giving and Receiving. Today I bought an encouragement card for a friend saying,

"A smart person once said 'When you are standing in the rain you can always look through the drops to see the Rainbow.' (inside) ' An even smarter person said 'If you are getting wet then get the hell out of the rain!' "

It was the perfect card for the perfect person in the perfect moment. Oh what sweet harmony.

being a woman is something I love

and men?....I'll save that for another post but I will say this...wonderful and yes please?

No comments:

Life is Good

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm living in Gainesville in this time of transition as I wait for God to reveal the next step. Yea it's pretty sweet.